Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Fun folds!

Time to register for my monthly technique class!  It's almost always on the first Monday of each month but when there is a holiday on the first Monday, it's usually switched to the second Monday.

So, this coming Monday September 10th is technique class!
This is the class to attend if you want to learn new things, play with more product, and go home with cards that have some real WOW factor!

It's been a while since I did a FUN FOLDS theme so I thought it was time!!

Here's a sneak peek of one of the cards we will make but I have more up my sleeve!




I can't wait to show you and hope you can come!

Please RSVP here for the 10am class or you can choose the 7pm class

If you can't come, consider hosting your own private class and I will bring the techniques...with all the supplies to you and your friends.  Let's just pick a mutually convenient time! Contact me today so you can take advantage of the Dashing Along Host Promotion





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment