Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Notes of Kindness

When I get a new catalogue I love to look at what new kits are available.  It doesn't matter that I am an experienced stamper and have lots of stamping supplies.  Kits still allow me to create beautiful things without having to haul out a lot of supplies.  Kits are perfect for doing on vacation or when I'm away from the craft cave.

I loved the new Notes of Kindness kit so much I thought that offering a class would be a great idea so you can complete some cards easily with me!

Here's the details:
Tuesday July 31st 6:30pm: Notes of Kindness Class: Make 20 beautiful thank you cards using the Notes of 

Kindness Kit.  The kit components make creation a breeze! Cost: $45 for 20 cards. An excellent value! RSVP by July 

17th  Take it to go and have the kit including stamps and ink delivered to your door for only $20 more. 



Make the 20 cards for only $45 at my class in Markham on Tuesday July 31st or just add $20 more and have the whole kit including stamps and ink delivered to your door! 
I have to say the pretty printed envelopes make me feel happy! 



Want to make it a super productive night out?  Register for the Sweet and Simple 4 Card class on the same evening! 

Thanks for dropping in! 







No comments:

Post a Comment