Sunday, June 3, 2018

Thank you for your support!

Today was the annual host appreciation event.  I do this event once a year to thank those who hosted a private class or were club members this past year.

I'm so grateful to have hosts and club members because you guys are so important in giving me happiness in my business. I look forward to every home party and club night because I get to share stamping with you and your friends.

It's so fun so see others experience stamping happiness.

Here's some photos from today.  I hope the ladies felt appreciated! My whole family gets involved to help serve.

Make sure to earn your invitation to next year's event by hosting a private class or joining stampers club!

Thank you Flour Boutique for the In colour cupcakes and thanks to my daughter for trying to keep the snacks organized. 


The raffle table.  My son has a raffle ticket system which he explained to everyone. 

The special buy one get one table of retired product.  Whatever is left will be at the next Sweet and Simple class

The chocolate fountain needed to be a part of the event! 

Of course I had to have display boards.   I participated in many swaps just so I could update my display boards with new samples!

I wondered what would be a fun and functional gift for my special club and host girls.  I decided a bag would be perfect.  I had to buy them in bulk so it will also be a gift to my ladies retreat attendees this year!

I couldn't resist.  I had to make sure the bags had a pretty tag!

So fun to pamper the ladies today!  A perfect event to kick off the new catalogue! 

Have you seen the new catalogue?  Check it out HERE

Thanks for dropping in! 

No comments:

Post a Comment