Thursday, June 14, 2018

Be a Stampin Shepherd!

What is a Stampin Shepherd you ask? It’s simply someone who comes to class with their friends and receives a gift from me and the opportunity to earn host dollars for free product! 

The July sweet and simple class is special because I will have an ice cream sundae bar. 
I thought this would be perfect fun for summer! 
**note the July sweet and simple class will be the last Tuesday of the month instead of my usual last Wednesday of the month because of my being on the Stampin Up incentive trip

However I’m so used to my sweet and simple class being the last Wednesday of the month, I even wrote Wednesday on all my marketing postcards!! I’m so sorry! 



Why not invite your friends to come with you and have a fun night out! 
When you bring at least 5 friends I will give you a $20 gift certificate and when they choose to order instead of paying the flat class fee, you will earn host dollars! 
It’s hosting a party without worrying about setting up your home. 
Let me know you want to be a Stampin Shepherd at the Ice cream sundae social and I will reserve a table and prepare the stampin supplies for you and your friends! Spaces limited! Reserve your table today! 
Fun! 







No comments:

Post a Comment