Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Alaska Achievers Blog Hop



I'm excited to be participating in the Alaska Achievers Blog hop!  The theme this month is the Share What you Love bundle.  Demonstrators from all around the world will be sharing what we have created using this Share What you Love Suite.  Make sure to use the blog hop list below to hop around and see all the great projects! 

For the month of May, Stampin' Up! is letting everyone get the chance at some free products when you purchase one of the special Bundles that are now available.   There are four possible bundles you can choose from which I will post below. 

Here's what I created using the Embellishment kit that is a free gift with the " A little more bundle" and the "Gotta have it all bundle"








Share What You Love Embellishment Kit
Kit includes:
* 4 large labels
* 8 small labels
* 8 yards Tranquil Tide Baker's Twine
* 8 yards pearlized thread
* 8 silver adhesive-backed roses
* 8 silver paper clips
* 8 Grapefruit Grove paper clips
* Designer box, 6" x 4-3/4" x 1"

The box is just so pretty.  I was thinking the cards I've made would be perfect in the box as a gift for Team S.T.I.C members. 


I am absolutely in love with the Share What You Love Specialty Designer Paper.  The paper has gorgeous pearlized accents and you have to see it to fall in love with it.  I'm hoping this photo gives a little bit of the taste of the shine embedded into the paper.




The pretty notecards I am using will not be released until the new catalogue goes live on June 1st but if you want them now then you can order them on a demonstrator preorder.  That's just one of the demonstrator perks!  Join the fun of the Stampin'  Up! family and my Team S.T.I.C stampers

Thanks for dropping in today!  I'll paste a video and the bundle options for this special promotion below and feel free to head to my online store to order yours! 

Make sure to hop around to the blogs of my fellow demonstrator achievers for more inspiration with this beautiful Share What you Love Suite. 












3 comments:

  1. Love your cards Genevieve....especially combined with those printed note cards......what a great match! Thanks for sharing :)- vanessaxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for using the pieces in the Embellishment Box...they add just a sweet touch to your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! Love the embellishment box!!

    ReplyDelete