Tuesday, April 17, 2018

It's a Clearance Rack Update!

I woke up this morning thinking it was an ordinary Tuesday morning.  Nope.  It's a "Stampin' Up! decided to update the clearance rack" kind of morning!

A clearance rack update is extremely exciting!

It's all about high quality products at slashed prices!!!


It appears that this time Stampin' Up! has loaded the rack with lots of holiday supplies.  There's Christmas paper, die cuts, embellishments, punches! 

Woohoo!!! 

Head to my online store and click Clearance Rack to see it all! 


Here's a swap card I received last year.  Sadly I don't know who made it since the business card was lost in the shuffle (if this is your card, please let me know so I can give credit)

It's using two of the items currently on the clearance rack: The musical instruments framelits and the black rhinestones.


Remember things on the clearance rack are only while supplies last so don't wait or what you're eyeing might be gone! 

Happy Clearance rack update day!!  :-)
Feel free to head to my online store to browse everything! 


No comments:

Post a Comment