Saturday, March 31, 2018

Today is the last day of saleabration!

You made it to the end of my saleabration streak!

Today is the final day to take advantage of saleabration specials and the last day that I'll be sharing a project that showcases the 2018 saleabration product.

This card was a swap card I received from Tina Zinck



I think it's the gold foil highlights that make this card so stunning! 

It uses two saleabration products: 
The celebrate you thinlits: (free with a $120 order) 


And the Amazing You Stamp set: (free with a $60 order) 





I love how Tina used the Painted with Love Specialty Designer Paper as a background on the card! 

I certainly enjoyed Saleabration 2018 and I hope you did too!  Saleabration only comes once a year which is why it's necessary to celebrate! 

Want to do some last minute shopping to get some saleabration goodies? 

Thanks for joining me today! 





No comments:

Post a Comment