Monday, October 16, 2017

Cardmaking for a Cause with Memories and More Kit

Hello Friends!  Just wanted to share some of the cards that we'll be making at the Christmas Cardmaking Social on Friday evening November 3rd. 
I am looking for more registrations please!  It's $40 and all supplies including adhesive is included in the cost. The more that come, the more we raise for the missions team since $15 of every registration goes directly to the team. 

Many of you know that my husband has been going regularly to Bluefields Nicaragua to serve alongside with locals there to do whatever they can to support and empower the people there.  Every year it is a bit different.  The team has been involved in teacher training, providing relief to the regular workers at the food program, business training to empower small business owners and more!

It's been a bit of a tradition for me to do a fundraiser.  When I came home from a friends Stamping event bearing these 10 Christmas cards we made using the Merry Little Christmas Memories and more kit, my husband Kevin told me that's what I should do as a fundraiser this year.
So here are just a few of the 10 different cards that you will make when you register for this 10 card fundraiser.




I hope you can see they are professional looking and gorgeous.  I know you would be proud to give these to anyone this Christmas season. 
The interesting part is that there is no stamping involved (unless you want to stamp sentiments inside)
It's more about assembling and decorating the cards up with little, pretty touches. 

That's what makes this kit perfect as a Take it 2 go option!  You can do it at home on your own time because you don't need any special stamps or ink.  I'll provide the kit with the cardstock pieces and photographs and away you go! 
You'll have lots of extra pieces from the Merry Little Christmas kit to use on other projects as well! 
Look at all the things that come in the Merry Little Christmas Memories and More Card kit. 



Of course I hope you can come and enjoy the experience but if you can't just let me know you want to Take it 2 go and you'll still be supporting the missions team. 

Please RSVP today! I"m trying to finalize all RSVP's by October 20th!
Thanks for dropping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment