Friday, October 20, 2017

A Fun Friday Announcement!

I'm so excited! My official 10 year Stampaversary is this Sunday!  10 years ago on October 22nd I officially became a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. 
I can't say it was the day that I hit the submit button because those were the days when we had to send in a paper application and wait for it to be approved because there was no online starter kit ordering system.

Yup.  It was back in the old days.

You know what else it was like in the old days?  I had to cut the rubber stamps myself before mounting it on the block. It's true!  Can you imagine getting a new stamp set and be dying to play with it but first you had to take out your Stampin' Up! rubber cutting scissors and cut the image out of the rubber before you could stick it on the block???  Does anybody remember those days?

Stampin' Up! has come a long way in ten years and so have I!

I've decided it's time to get a logo.  Better late than never!  I do have this lovely blog banner that my Stampin' friend Patsy Waggoner made for me but I never considered it a logo. It was just something to fill the space at the top of the blog that was fun.

After 10 years I think I've finally got a sense of what I do and why I do it and so now is the time to have a logo that I am proud to share with the world and with you!

Are you eager to see the logo?  Come back and visit my blog on October 22nd (lets say after 9am to be safe) to see my new logo and find out the details of  how this logo became my own!

I can't wait to share it with you on my official stampaversary day!  There might be a special offer on my blog on that day too!  (just sayin')

See you on Sunday!




No comments:

Post a Comment