Monday, September 25, 2017

Soft sky friendship

I have been so busy preparing for stamp camp that I know I've been pretty quiet about my monthly sweet and simple card class.

It's going to be an exciting class!

I've decided it's time for a Ladies Night!  It's not just any ladies night...it's a free ladies night!

You read that right!  My Sweet and Simple card class this month is FREE to any lady who has never stamped with me before.

I love to share the fun and simplicity of stamping with others and I thought this would be a great way!

Don't worry if you've stamped with me before.  You can come for free too!  Just a bring an adult girlfriend with you and you can both stamp for free!

Otherwise, the cost is as usual, $15 or FREE with an order that evening (min $25)

A free girls night out where you get to chat, enjoy an activity together and go home with some beautiful handmade cards.  What could be better?

RSVP HERE. 

Want a little sneak peek of what we are making?  I just had fun playing with my stamps and paper and it turns out the theme of all the cards is friendship.  I think I am just feeling super grateful for all the beautiful friends in my life so these cards popped out!





Make sure to RSVP by tomorrow night so I can prepare all the supplies!  Thank you very much!  Can't wait to share a fun night out with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment