Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Last Day to subscribe for August!


Last day to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin in order to get the August kit.

Lucky for us Stampin' Up! has even given us a little clue about the August kit.  I'll admit the clue has me very very curious.
What could it mean?


If you're not sure what paper pumpkin is, watch the video below to get an idea.
Basically it's an ALL INCLUSIVE  kit that gives you everything you need to create some beautiful projects.

I love the surprise of getting my kit each month and I love that everything is inside.
I'm doing a mother daughter camping trip and Paper Pumpkin is coming along too! It's that easy to craft with Paper Pumpkin.  Just grab the box and some glue and scissors and off you go!
It's perfect for anyone!

Subscribe today to get in in time for the August kit!


Enjoy today's watch it Wednesday video below! (this is the kit I"m bringing camping!)





No comments:

Post a Comment