Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Free Tutorials

EEEEEKKKKK!!!! Today is the day I am going to the airport for this once in a lifetime incentive trip to Thailand.

I want to share as much as I can with you!

Make sure to follow this blog www.genstampin4fun.blogspot.com
Make sure to like my Facebook Business Page   Gen Stampin4fun
Join my facebook group  Stampin4fun with Gen
and Follow me on Instagram @genstampin4fun

While I am gone I have a special offer for you!

All online orders until July 20th will give you two free cardmaking tutorials from me!!

These tutorials use brand new catalogue product and give you step by step instruction for creating lovely cards.

This works in conjunction with my Sizzlin Summer Offer (win some great raffle prizes)



Plus Don't forget the Stampin Up! promotion of receiving a $6 coupon to use in August with every $60 order in July! Earn as many $6 coupons as you want!



Go ahead and Shop on my online store! 





No comments:

Post a Comment