Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Samples Galore!

A new catalogue launch is an exciting time!  One way that I get ready is to participate in organized swaps so that I can have new samples to inspire me to create and new samples to inspire my team and customers.

Most of my swaps have made it onto my display board now but I've still got a whole bunch more!  Maybe I"ll have to make more display boards!

Here is a swap I received from my friend Lynsay Mahon from Alberta.  I love the watercolour wash that she did.  This card uses a brand new hostess exclusive stamp set called Tranquil Tulips.
If you want to get your hands on that exclusive set, make sure to join my stampers club or host a private class with me!

This month is the perfect time to host a private class because Stampin Up! is giving away an extra $35 free host dollars for qualifying parties THIS MONTH ONLY
Contact me today!  I only have a couple spots open!

If you want to see my display boards and stamp with new product, make sure to RSVP for my Sweet and Simple Class this month: New Catalogue Kickoff themed!
To make it extra special, I"ll have a Buy One Get One special shopping offer on that evening!
Mark your calendar for June 28th, invite a friend and come for a fun night out!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment