Wednesday, June 21, 2017

3D Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folders


Hello Friends!  For today's Watch it Wednesday video I thought I would share a video that gives some instruction and information about the 3D textured embossing folders.

These thicker embossing folders definitely produce a more dramatic embossed effect.

If you haven't played with these folders, come on out to my next Sweet and Simple card class on Wednesday June 28th!  One of the cards we are making uses the new Layered Leaves folder.

Here's a sneak peek!


See how the layered leaves embossed background just pops!!

Come on out to my special New Catalogue Kick off Sweet and Simple Card class with BOGO sale on June 28th.  RSVP today! 

You can also see all the special Dynamic Textured embossing folders on my online store


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment