Thursday, May 25, 2017

Ribbon Shares

When I saw the two pages of beautiful ribbons in the new catalogue I was so excited.  I love ribbons!  I love putting ribbons on my projects.  I love touching the ribbons.
I think I love ribbons so much I may even have been called a ribbon whore at one point.  I am also a ribbon hoarder.

I am ecstatic that there are so many ribbon options this year.  I will probably buy almost all the ribbons in all the colours.
I know.  It could be called an illness but I don't care.  I'm a Stampin' Up! demonstrator so all my purchases are a "business expense".  Yeah.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Anyhow, you also may want many ribbons but your bank account may protest.

A ribbon share is for you!

For the first time in a very long time, I am offering a ribbon share for select ribbons in the 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue.

A ribbon share allows you to get a wider variety of ribbons without having to buy the whole spool.
In my ribbon share, you will receive 2 yards of each style of ribbon you select.

Here's how it will work.  Look at my ribbon share options below.  Then head to this website and choose which shares you want.  I will invoice you the total and once you are paid up, I will mark you down on my list. The ribbons will be ready to ship or pick up by June 25th at the latest.  If the tickets sell fast, they may be ready earlier.

BONUS: PURCHASE ALL 6 RIBBON SHARE OPTIONS AND I WILL GIVE YOU A FREE PACKAGE OF CORROGATED ELEMENTS

1/2" Finely Woven Ribbon.  You will receive 2 yards of each of the 5 colours: Berry Burst, Fresh Fig, Lemon Lime Twist, Powder Pink. Tranquil Tide. $12






1/4" Ombre Ribbon.  You'll receive 2 yards of each of the following three colours: Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, Lemon Lime Twist $7

 In this ribbon the colour fades from dark on one edge to light on the other.





3/8" Classic Weave Ribbon.  You'll receive 2 yards of each of the following 3 colours: Crumb Cake, Softy Sky, Whisper White. $7

 a classic ribbon in some beautiful colours


3/8" Shimmer Ribbon.  You receive 2 yards of each of the four colours: Basic Black, Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party, Powder Pink.  $10

This is a lustrous ribbon with subtle silver shimmer.




3/8" Mini Chevron Ribbon. You'll receive 2 yards of each of the three colours.  Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Old Olive $7
You can't really see the mini chevrons in the photo but they are sweet and subtle and definitely add interest to these ribbons.







3/8" Striped Grosgrain ribbon.  You receive 2 yards of each of the 5 2016-2018 in colours.  Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach, Sweet Sugarplum  $12

In colours with white stripes.



Register for your Ribbon Share today!  

No comments:

Post a Comment