Thursday, April 27, 2017

This and that in my life

Just thought I would share some of the happenings in my life lately.
I am sure like every other mother I am always seeking a balance between family life, work, hobbies, etc etc etc...
The past couple of weeks have felt pretty balanced which makes me happy. I know craziness is bound to arrive again whether it's prepping for stamping events or children going insane or work reports will pile up but for now I will enjoy. 
Here's some of the fun of my life lately. 

Easter weekend had just the right amount of activity and rest.  Good Friday we went to church where there was an open house with sensory elements to experience. 
 
On Sunday there was the traditional Easter egg hunt at home. Although the teenager thought he was too old for chocolate egg hunting he still played along.  The grand prize after the egg hunt was a decorated egg carton filled with chocolates 
 

 



We enjoyed easter dinner with my brothers family. There were polish specialities and my sister in law is a great cook. Yum! My love of potatoes was taken to account and my sister in law made sure to position all the potatoe dishes near me. 
 


There's also been some exciting stamping adventures of late.  I did a stampin' social at work.  Nothing like a stampin' social to raise the spirits of hardworking therapists and office staff.  It was the first time stamping for many of the ladies.  I think I can safely say we all had fun!  Really, what's not to enjoy? We ate food, socialized and stamped and chatted.  Don't forget to contact me if you are looking to bring a little fun into your workplace! I have stamps and will travel!


 

I was also asked to do a TV spot on York Region Rogers Daytime.  I had hoped to be able to show you a video of the segment this week but I haven't gotten a hold of a copy yet.  Maybe next week!



Of course we have kids activities like my daughter's school basket ball games which I try to drop into when I can to cheer and support and  my youngest son joined the awana car races...which is basically racing wooden cars down ramps.



Tonight I'm excited to enjoy Sweet and Simple card class and tomorrow I'll be stamping with 42 elementary school students! 
Next weekend we are going on a family road trip to Ottawa to enjoy Poutine fest.  Yes.  You read that correctly.  Poutine fest. 
I have been dieting for two weeks to get ready.  :-)
Thankful for all the beautiful blessings of family, work and stamping! 
Thanks for dropping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment