Friday, March 24, 2017

Paper Pumpkin March 2017


So sorry that watch it wednesday is showing up on Friday! You know it's because I'm busy stamping (not because I've forgotten about stamping!)
Now is a great time to try out Paper pumpkin kits because the April kit is special. It's designed by the CEO and includes a free gift!
Sara says the April kit is bold,vibrant and artistic with a little sass!
I'm not sure what that means but I'm curious to find out...aren't you?
The surprise is part of the fun of paper pumpkin!
Here's the video showing the March kit. The 9 bunny treat kits and mini cards came just in time for me to make. 
I was a vendor at a local conference and I needed things for my table. These bunnies were perfect! That's the beauty of paper pumpkin. It's a kit with everything you need...even the ideas and embellishments like cute pompom tails!

Thanks for dropping in!






No comments:

Post a Comment