Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Hey Chick Magic Slider: Watch it Wednesday

I'm so excited to share with you today.  Today is the very first day that you can order from the spring Occasions catalogue!  Yipee!
Today is also the start of the famous and fabulous Sale-a-bration promotion!  Yippee yipee!

In case you are new to Stampin' Up! and you don't know what sale-a-bration is, you can read all about it on the promotions tab of my website

One of my favourite parts of sale-a-bration is getting exclusive stamps for FREE!  Free is my favourite price! For every $60 order you get to choose one free item from the sale-a-bration brochure!

Here is one of the free stamp sets that is available when you place a minimum $60 order.  It's called "Hey Chick" and it is so cute!! It makes me smile everytime I see the set.

I used this stamp set to create a fun Magic Slider card for technique class earlier this week.  I enjoyed the effect so much I thought I would make a video to share the technique with you!









Don't miss out on this exclusive stamp set!  Shop today on my online store! 


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment