Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Christmas Treat package: Watch it Wednesday


This week my friend Marianne came over and she blessed with with some gifts.  Gifts are always special but it seems even more special when the gifts are unexpected!  It's not my birthday, it's not a Christmas gift...
It was just a gift of kindness from Marianne to me!  Lucky me!
I received a beautiful necklace and matching earrings.




She also made me a special card which held some chocolate.
Of course I was very interested in her special card.
I studied it and thought it would make a very nice treat wrapper.  This is what I made based on what Marianne gave me.





Check out my Watch it Wednesday video to learn how to make it!  You can purchase everying (except the chocolate) from my online store! 
Thanks for dropping in!





No comments:

Post a Comment