Tuesday, November 29, 2016

A Spring catalogue will be coming....

This is a very exciting time of year!  As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator I am gearing up for Stampin' Up!s launch of the spring catalogue.

A brand new mini catalogue of beautiful things is already exciting...but what is even more exciting is that this spring mini catalogue is tied to the famous Sale-a-bration promotion.

In case you are new to the Stampin' Up! world, sale-a-bration is a once a year sale where you can get free stamps for every $60 you spend.  The free stamps are exclusive to this promotion which means you can not buy them or get them any other time.

I get very excited to see what cute and beautiful stamps Stampin' Up! has designed for this exclusive promotion.
Normally January is such a dull month but sale-a-bration makes my life exciting!

I can't wait to show you the new spring and sale-a-bration catalogues!  Okay okay you twisted my arm...here's a taste of the beauty in the spring catalogue!  This card uses an upcoming stamp set called Dragonfly Dreams and some designer series paper that makes me swoon called "Falling in Love"

I'm dying to show you the catalogues!! Here's your options: First, if you have shopped with me in the past year, you are invited to attend my Customer Appreciation Event on Wednesday December 28th.
This annual event has become a tradition and my family loves getting involved.  Last year my oldest son handed out gifts at the door, my husband manned the  buy one get one sale table, my daughter was in charge of the hot chocolate bar and my youngest son was in charge of the raffle tickets.  It was fun and I can't wait to have this event again!
There are going to be free stamping projects, prizes and more!  I hope you can come!  RSVP today


Second, if you haven't yet registered for Stamp Camp, what are you waiting for?  This is my official kick off event for the spring catalogue.  Not only will you get to stamp 10 different cards using the spring and sale-bration products, you'll also be inspired by stamping demonstrations, loads of samples, plus lunch and a  goodie bag of product are included.  Check out the fun from our last stamp camp HERE and register today for my next Stamp Camp on January 14th!  The early bird deadline is on December 15th and there are only about 3 spots left!!! It's a popular event!



No comments:

Post a Comment