Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Thailand Achievers Blog Hop--Inspired by Nature


I am super excited to be participating in the first Thailand Achievers Blog Hop.  I wish I could participate in the blog hop every month but sometimes time escapes me and I just don't meet the blog hop deadline.  However, I just couldn't resist making time to participate in this one because it's the first one celebrating our achievement of the Thailand incentive trip!  Stampin' Up! sure knows how to pamper us!  I can't believe just by doing what I love I get to earn an all expense paid trip for two to exotic destinations like Thailand!

I can't wait to go.  It's not until July which seems like a long time away but I know it will be here before we know it!

Okay, let's get on to the project!  You may be starting the hop here at my blog or you may have hopped over from the person before me.  Whatever the case, make sure you see the list of participants below and visit each one of their blogs to see the great projects we want to share.

The theme this month is "Inspired by Nature".  I'm sure this theme was picked because when we go to Thailand we will be surrounded by gorgeous nature experiences.  I myself can't wait to see the beaches and lagoons.

As soon as I heard the theme, my mind went straight to the Blooms and Bliss Designer Series Paper.  The floral images on that paper are so soft and feminine and just plain beautiful.  I won't lie.  With the current Buy 3 get 1 free designer series paper sale on right now, I bought two more packs.  I need to have them on hand. Who knows what I will need to create with that paper.

Here's the card I created using that paper.



 This card came together so quickly and easily because the flower colours on the designer series paper dictated the colours of cardstock I used: Sweet sugarplum, Rich Razzleberry and Blushing bride are a great combination!  The supply list is below.
Thanks for stopping by and have fun hopping around to see all the fun projects that are Inspired by Nature.


Product List

3 comments:

  1. I love your card Genevieve! I'm a quick and easy card girl, so this is right up my alley:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Genevieve. Glad the DSP is on sale since you've just inspired me to stock up on some more! Hope to see you soon...? have a terrific upcoming weekend and God Bless, Cynthia <><

    ReplyDelete