Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Last Chance for Retreat in a Box!

Only a couple of days left to register for my Retreat in a Box.  If you've never been able to experience the fun and relaxation at my Ladies Retreat weekend or just couldn't make it out this time around, why not have your own personal crafting retreat in your own home or location of your choice?
You can get the special treats my live attendees receive but you can stay in your own home!
Last chance to register for your Retreat in a Box!

Check out this blog post that gives a glimpse of the Ladies Retreat Weekend Event.  My fall weekend is completely full but you can still enjoy some of the special touches of the live event!




Read all the details and Register HERE

Give yourself the gift of my Retreat in a Box! We all need some surprise and delight in our lives!



No comments:

Post a Comment