Wednesday, September 21, 2016

September 2016 Paper Pumpkin

I love receiving my Paper Pumpkin to my door each month.  The video for this Watch it Wednesday was a totally impromptu video that came out of my excitement after the doorbell rang and I realized it was my pumpkin delivery.  Woohoo!!
This is an unedited video of September paper pumpkin box opening and how I create the project.
Enjoy!
If you have been curious about trying Paper Pumpkin, NOW is the time to try it out.  Stampin' Up! is offering a Buy One Get One offer where you get your first month Paper Pumpkin at the regular price of $26.95 and the next month box is FREE!!!
Become a subscriber for this great program today!
Contact me or subscribe through my personal link.  (make sure to let me know you have become a subscriber so I can give you your gift!



No comments:

Post a Comment