Monday, August 1, 2016

No Bones Birthday!

Part of the fun of being part of Team S.T.I.C. is being able to participate in card swaps each month.  I believe the swap theme is animals this month.

I have to be honest.  The mojo was NOT flowing!!  Does that ever happen to you?  I really wanted to use the Love you Lots hostess set because the animals in that set are super cute! I know I've made cute cards with that set before but it just was not  happening yesterday!

I was telling one of my children about my woes (I can't remember which child)...and they said what about the dinosaur set?
Of course!  No bones about it is a perfect set!  Dinosaurs are animals.  This card was inspired by something similar I saw on pinterest.  I just changed up the paper a bit.
This cute card would be perfect for any child's birthday and is simple enough for a child to make BUT still looks awesome!
The supply list is below and feel free to head to my online store to shop for any supplies!
Hope this card gets your stampin' mojo going!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment