Monday, July 4, 2016

A little Watercolouring

Just thought I'd share one of the cards I made for a stampin' party where the hostess requested watercolour techniques.

It was fun to get my aquapainters out and play.
I really like how this one turned out.
I used the large flower from the Birthday blooms stamp set.  I stamped it using staz on black ink and used the aquapainter and melon mambo ink  and wild wasabi ink to colour in the flower.

A little bit of shine never hurts so I used the silver foil paper and die cut the sentiment.


Don't forget, if you want to learn new things or try some products, contact me to schedule your own private class with your friends and I will bring all the supplies to you!

Check out the supply list below and feel free to head over to my online store to shop or browse.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment