Friday, March 18, 2016

Enjoy the Little Things

Guess what I did yesterday?  I sat down and made the Enjoy the Little Things Project Kit.
Can I just say it is awesome!?  Of course it is much more beautiful in real life than in the pictures.
I had so much fun putting it together that I forgot to pick up my daughter from a playdate at her friends house.  Oops.  Maybe I shouldn't admit that.
I'm just trying to say that making this project is so fun!

Of course when I get excited about something I have to share it!  I've decided to add this project as a class in my calendar April 28th so that you can make it and have it in time for a perfect mother's day gift.  Class fee of $45 includes the kit and you use my ink and stamps and adhesive to get it done!

It's not just for mother's day.  It's a perfect and meaningful gift for any woman or girl in your life.
As I was making it, I was thinking it would be a great gift for a friend, my mother, my mother in law, my daughter...

What the pictures do not show is that the kit comes in a pretty dotted box so when you are done, just put it in the box, grab a ribbon to tie a bow around it and tah dah: all set for gift giving.

I've got to make more!

You should really make one too!  Come to the class.  Register Today! If you can't make the class, contact me to book your own private class.  It's fun to do it with your friends with some cocktails and snacks.  I'll bring all the supplies!




No comments:

Post a Comment