Friday, January 1, 2016

Customer appreciation event winners!

Thank you to everyone who came out to my Customer Appreciation event.  Myself and my family really enjoyed doing what we could to make the event fun for everyone. We loved visiting with you all!
Those who came,  know that my youngest son was in charge of the raffle station.  He was extremely eager to draw those raffle ticket winners.  Even thought my daughter was in charge of the hot cocoa bar, she really wanted to help draw raffle winners as well.  So, here's the video.  It's an unedited grass roots video that I would recommend you skip...especially if you get motion sick.  Ha ha!  My phone camera is roaming everywhere.Congratulations to the winners:

Janis R: ink pad, ribbon and washi tape combo
Carolyn L: Easter Lamb stamp set
Doreen H: Perfect Pairings wood mount stamp set
Laura Linda R: Tag project kit
Grace H: Shine On Specialty Designer Series Paper
Salena B: $25 gift certificate for Stampin' product from me!

Below, I will share some other pictures of the day.  Thank you to everyone who supports my small stampin' business.  Here's to more stampin' fun together in 2016!




Some inspiration





The hot cocoa bar.
 One of the make n takes using new new product!  (who wouldn't love a balloon punch! )

No comments:

Post a Comment