Monday, October 19, 2015

Huge stamp sale and Lighthearted leaves

What a great sale!  15% off all stamps!  Who doesn't love that?  Who doesn't need another stamp set that's just perfect?  Who doesn't need a great Christmas gift for someone?  Shop today on my online store! 

The reason I forgive fall for being a prelude to winter is because of the beauty outside.  Here's a quick shot I took outside my sons school on a morning last week.  It was a simple beauty that made me happy. 


This stamp set called Lighthearted leaves is perfect for fall but it's so beautiful you could use it anytime really. 

I used it to make a little gift for the Diva dinner Team S.T.I.C girls last week.  (I hid a little treat inside the half size wood mount boxes) 


This is a card that I made after I was inspired by seeing a card made by another demonstrator Angie Leach.
It's different than my usual style but the embossing of the gold foil paper is a real WOW! Check out the supply list below and feel free to buy lighthearted leaves stamp while it's 15% off!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment