Sunday, September 27, 2015

Stampin' happiness

Just wanted to share some of the stampin' happiness that has been going on lately.  Here's one of the cards we made at my sweet and simple class last week.  The fall paper in the holiday catalogue is so beautiful... I had to use it.  Did you know it is handpainted?  Check out how they made the paper in this blog post HERE   Don't forget to head to my online store if there's anything you need!  (I'll post the supply list for this card at the end of this post)

Yesterday I enjoyed a very pleasant afternoon doing a private technique class with some very nice ladies.  I was highlighting watercolor techniques.  I have to say it was super exciting to hear them "oooo" and "ahhhh" over the different things I was showing them.  I love how every card had a unique look.  If you want a fun time with girlfriends just book me for your own private class.  



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Did you use painters tape to make a frame?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Judi! No tape involved! It's all water spritzed on a clear block. I'll be teaching it at Monday's technique class!

      Delete
    2. Hi Judi! No tape involved! It's all water spritzed on a clear block. I'll be teaching it at Monday's technique class!

      Delete