Friday, July 24, 2015

What a day!

Wish I had more time to tell you every last detail of today but here's the highlights:
Part of the experience is lining up for general session. We chat and swap and wait for the doors to open,
Once we get in we are treated to an amazing stage show that highlights new products in fun ways (you are going to love what is in the holiday catalogue!!!)
Normally I would be attending different classes to help me learn new stamping techniques or business tips. This year I didn't get to do that because I was one of the presenters. It was quite an honour to be asked. It was easy...I just got to share what I love: I demonstrated how I do my home parties. So much fun!
Stampin up has a make up lady that preps you before you present. 

The evening was the awards night and after party. It was a roaring 20's theme so many dressed up in 20's inspired outfits. The joke of the evening for me was that the only thing I was wearing that I owned was my underwear. Everything else was borrowed!  I have such nice friends that loaned me jewelry and head pieces and a dress.
I'm so blessed to share that I earned many awards tonight. Thank you to all you of you who stamp with me! Please come and visit with me soon and I will tell you more!
Of course a highlight is celebrating friends achievement. I'm so excited my friend Christi earned founders circle with me. (A special pampering retreat just for the top 20 in Canada and top 100 in the U.S.). Here we are at the after party. (The party was amazing with so many things to enjoy like sweets tables, photo booths, a live band and dance instructors that taught us the charleston. 

So many more things to share about today but my eyes are droopy.  It was a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment