Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Get crafting kits at 50% off! Watch it Wednesday

For today's watch it Wednesday I need to post the April 2015 Paper Pumpkin kit.  My daughter had been following my blog when I was away and just last night pointed out to me that on last week's Watch it Wednesday video I had accidentally posted the April 2014 Paper Pumpkin video.
Ooops!
Here is the video from last month's paper pumpkin kit!





And when I came home from vacation, I saw my May's paper pumpkin waiting for me!  Yippee!


Are you still holding out from being a subscriber?  Now is the time to give it a try and start enjoying your monthly crafting escapism!   Get 50% off your first two months! It's a great offer as regular monthly cost is $24.95 including shipping.  Remember the kits always include stamps, ink, paper and instructions!  (new subscribers only!)

This deal ends by June 10th.  Sign up today! Use this link


No comments:

Post a Comment