Monday, April 27, 2015

Farewell Flamingo Lingo

This is the time of year when we get ready to say farewell to some stamps and accessories from the catalogue.
The flamingo lingo stamp set is special because every set sold means a $3 donation to the Ronald McDonald House charities.   I'm sure there will be a new Ronald McDonald House stamp set in the new catalogue but for now, this is the last chance to snatch up the Flamingo Lingo set.
Check out this cute card I received as a swap (the creator didn't put their name on it so I can't give credit).
It's a pocket card that holds a bookmark.  Cute right?
The chevron background is another retiring stamp called Positively Chevron.


Don't miss out on what is on the last chance list
You can also see the list on my online store .  Shop today or contact me!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment