Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Leadership Fun Begins:a little early

Yesterday I flew off to sunny Florida to attend the Leadership conference. I couldn't leave without letting my family know how much I would miss them and how much I appreciate their support in this crazy fun stamping journey.
Here's what I left for them so when they got home from school they would have ample snacks! I dressed it up a bit with some easy stampin product as you can see!

Arriving at the hotel and meeting up with good friends is always exciting!
I purposely flew in a day early in the hopes that I could hit my favourite vacation spot: Disney world!!
It was super fun to go with a couple of friends who hadn't really been to Disney before. Since I am a hard core Disney fanatic, I had my touring plan printed out and we arrived at the park early. ( can you believe the first hotel shuttle leaving the hotel wasn't until 8:50 am? Pfssst! What are they thinking? The park opens at 9!!! Clearly we passed on the shuttle and hailed a cab so we could get to the park before it opened and watch the opening ceremony)
There is something about Disney that just brings out the inner child in all of us!

After a full day at Magic Kingdom, we arrived back in time to check in for the conference and get our conference bag and make n take supplies. 

I am so thrilled to be here and I love being a stampin up demonstrator! So.Much.Fun. And the conference hasn't even started yet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment