Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Butterfly Basics is Beautiful: Watch it Wednesday Video

It doesn't matter that it's been over 7 years since I've been a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  I still feel mighty pleased when I stamp something I like.
It's pretty easy to stamp nice things when Stampin' Up! provides amazing co-ordinating product.
Check out this card that uses crumb cake paper and crumb cake ink.
Then we've got gold glimmer paper, gold ribbon and gold embossing powder.
Easy.
This was a card we made at a recent Diva Dinner.  It's a special evening for some of the Team S.T.I.C girls that was meant to be a fun and pampering event.  P.S. You can enjoy fun Team S.T.I.C events too!  All you have to do is purchase the amazing starter kit!  It's only $125 no tax no shipping and you can choose $155 of whatever product you want!  Yup.  It's that easy!

Here's the supplies to make the card.  click on any of the images to take you to my online store.  Then scroll down and check out today's Watch it Wednesday video where you can see me making this card.  


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Here's the video, enjoy!:

No comments:

Post a Comment