Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Big Day!

Happy Second Day of Sale-a-bration!
Sadly I was not able to get into the craft cave to play yesterday.  I was in the craft cave but focused on cutting paper for stamp camp.  (3 more sleeps! )
Nonetheless, I still have a cute card to share with you from a virtual swap that I participate in.



This card was made by Julie Salva a demonstrator from the U.S.  I love how she uses the new calypso coral pompom trim to add to the cuteness factor of this card.  The dsp is the new Birthday Bash specialty paper.
And the Stamp set is called Big Day and...it's a sale-a-bration freebie!
Just place a minimum $60 order and you can choose a sale-a-bration freebie too!
Click on any of the images below to go to my online store!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment