Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Watch it Wednesday: How to Make a Card

I've been busy with Stampin' parties.  Did you know this is one of the most popular times to host a Stampin' party?  That's because cold weather means women need to gather together indoors and drink wine and laugh and enjoy each other's company.  Since women also like to be productive, why not make some Christmas cards at the same time as drinking wine and laughing and socializing?

So, that's what I've been up to.  In doing these parties I see that the women love what they've made but because I've precut some paper to make it a little easier for everyone, I realized some might want to see how I actually make a card from start to finish using the 8 1/2 X 11 cardstock sold by Stampin' Up!

Here's my grassroots, unedited made at home video.  :-)  Enjoy.  (don't forget to contact me to book your Stampin' party with your friends.  The next most popular time to host is during Sale-a-bration! January-March)


No comments:

Post a Comment