Monday, November 3, 2014

Tis the Season

Just had my Tis the Season event yesterday.  Kevin and I had fun decorating a little bit of Christmas around our home.  Some of the ladies came to work on their scrapbooking or their own Christmas cards.
Others decided to make 16 cards that I had prepared for them.
We had too much fun eating chips and socializing that I forgot to take pictures of the ladies.
Instead, I'll just show you the cards we stamped.
I enjoyed making them all.  Can you guess my favourite?


I think it might be the ornamental pine one. 
Here's a close up.



The colours I used are Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green and Early Espresso. 
Here's the ingredients for the card.  Print out the supply list or shop on my online store. 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment