Friday, November 7, 2014

Stamping with Team Stic

I had a great evening last night. It was our monthly team celebration. Every month is different but you can bet there's always stamping and more often than not there's swapping.
The swap cards were amazing this month. I hope to dig them out and post them later but here's mine:
Shout out to friend Laura Linda who helped me colour in the little kids using a variety of ink and blender pens.  Super cute don't you think? You can't see but there's cherry cobbler glitter on the wreath. I used pool party ink refill and an aqua painter to get the splatter of colour around the polar bear. Click on any of the images to shop on my online store. 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Here's one of the make n takes from last night. This will be one of the tags for my upcoming tags and ornament class on nov 27th. (RSVP by nov 15th)



Stamping 3-4 projects and swapping are just a few of the perks included with purchasing the starter kit with me.  Read more HERE
Interested in coming to check out a team celebration for free?  Let me know!  I'd be happy to bring you as my guest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment