Thursday, September 18, 2014

Today is the day!

Today was the day I left for a stampin up retreat. There has been lots of preparation for this day...
Such as getting my toenails done. 
(When son number one saw my toes he said"do not mess them up before founders circle" how did he know?)

Making swap cards with friends and Team S.T.I.C girls...


Celebrating Kevin's birthday (his birthday is actually on the 17th ) but knowing I would be leaving, we went for a quick getaway to Stratford.  We went out for dinner, watched a play and stayed at a quaint bed and breakfast.

And I couldn't leave for my trip until I had finished designing the cards for the upcoming stamp camp.  Boy did I ever have fun playing with my stamps and paper. 
This amazing Wonderous Wreath stamp set and matching framelits are really amazing and super fun to use. 

Boy, I have so much more to share but my eyes are literally falling shut after a long day of travel.
You'll hear more tomorrow!  
p.s. the clearance rack has been updated with a few new items.  Get online and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment