Saturday, September 27, 2014

Fall Stamp Camp pictures

Just wanted to share a few pictures from today's Fall Stamp Camp event.  Everyone made 10 different cards highlighting product from the holiday mini catalogue.
Just in case you think the day was just about stamping, I want to share the pictures that speak of so much more!  Some of the words that come to mind are: inspiration, fun, and friendship.  I am so glad that with the help of many fine Team S.T.I.C girls, I was able to offer a fun day away from the stresses of everyday life.


Getting ready for all the attendees to arrive.

Friends have fun!  Sometimes stamping is just a medium to have an excuse to enjoy a break and enjoy the company of others. 




Here's just one of the 10 cards.  It uses the Color Me Autumn Designer Series Paper and the Merry Everything Stamp set
I love the Merry Everything Stamp Set
Looking to make this card?  Here's what you need.  Feel free to shop on my online store

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment