Tuesday, August 12, 2014

The big 13

My son turned 13 last week. We are not Jewish but I have always loved the idea of having a ceremony like a bar mitzvah to share with the young man that he is growing into a man and the responsibilities that come with growing up. 
My husband and I decided to make some of his gifts themed around our Christian faith such as the Action Bible which has the bible stories in comic book format. 
The great thing about handmade cards is that I can make the how I want. Here's the card I made him. I used the kinda eclectic stamp set and that new faith based stamp set (name currently escapes me) and remembering your birthday. 
On the inside I used the yippee skippee stamp set and banner banter set. We wanted to remind our son that as he grows up he is never alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment