Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Stamping time for me!

Life has been full! Our family returned from a summer service project in Thunder Bay and then I dove right into the August session of Kids Can Craft Camp!
Those experiences were great but I admit that every now and then I would glance longingly at a big box of preorder holiday product that I had no time to play with. 
Once kids camp was over, (and I got some sleep) I made time to sit down in the craft cave and create. 
Here's a couple of creations:
This card uses the Seasonally Scattered stamp set. I just inked the stamp up with tangerine tango and crushed curry markers and stamped onto the white notecard. A few gold sequins and gold twine finished it up. Simple makes me happy!

This card uses a beautiful soon to be released set called For All Things.  This stamp set co-ordinaries with the Color Me Autumn Designer Series Paper

What a relief to finally have some time to myself for some stampin therapy.
Hope you get some time for some stampin therapy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment