Sunday, August 31, 2014

Newborn king swap?

Having the opportunity to go to Founders Circle is a great honor. I can't wait to go. I must swap of course. The problem is coming up with a quality and original swap card; one that I would be proud to swap with the top demonstrators in the nation. Nope. No stress. No stress at all. To see my process last year, read this post here.
What's in my favour is that this is my second time attending founders and I have learned that the swap cards don't have to be completely over the top. Basic and beautiful is fine too. Whew. In addition, I noticed this year that I have learned how to stamp my own creations.  Shocking.  I've been a demonstrator for 7 years and now I can sometimes create a card that isn't ugly FROM MY OWN BRAIN!

So here is my first attempt at something. It is using the Newborn King stamp set from the holiday catalogue.
I had fun playing with the blendabilities markers.  I liked this card a lot but considering all the stress I went through last year designing a swap card, I felt I should at least make another attempt.  Check back tomorrow night to see what I designed!
Don't forget, holiday catalogue is now live!  Shop and browse on my online store!

No comments:

Post a Comment