Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Deals, Deals, Deals...

So many deals going on right now it can be a little hard to keep track.  I have the personality that HATES missing a deal so I want to make sure you are in the know.

Buy a Big Shot and get a Bundle FREE!  (or, already own a big shot, get a bundle for 15% off)


Here's how it works: Just for this month, Stampin' Up! has put together some really great bundles of stamp set plus matching framelits. If you buy a big shot, you choose one of these bundles for FREE!  (that's like a $60 value for the woodmount sets).  If you already own a big shot, then buy any of these bundles at 15% off!  These bundles leave at the end of the month.

Bright and Beautiful Stamp set and Stars Framelits  (this stamp set is from the soon to be released holiday catalogue)

Day of Celebration Stamp set and Chalk Talk framelits

Daydream Medallions Stamp set and Floral Collection Framelits

Oh My Goodies Stamp Set and Deco Label Framelits

Sumthin' Sumthin' stamp set and Word Bubble Framelits

Check out the flyer for the Big Shot and Bundle deal HERE

Go ahead and take advantage of this deal by contacting me or shopping on my Online Store
Remember this deal ends August 31st!  Hurry!

Half Price on the first two months for new  paper pumpkin subscribers

Use the code: HALFOFF2 when on the Paper Pumpkin website or contact me and I will make sure to get you signed up.  I love My Paper Pumpkin.  I like to call it my class in a box.  It includes stamps, ink, embellishments...everything you need to make the projects of the month. 
I notice that they have really pumped up the value of what is in the kits.  Check out the July Kit HERE 
and see what the August kit was in this video.


I love receiving my monthly creative escape.  It makes creating so easy and it's in a box so take it with you on your next road trip, doctor's office visit or anywhere...
Contact me to start receiving your crafting escape today!  Or go to the website: www.mypaperpumpkin.com
Make sure you click on canada and choose me as your demonstrator! 

Believe it or not, there are more deals but this blog post is long enough...stay tuned for more news.  

No comments:

Post a Comment