Tuesday, July 1, 2014

time to get ready for swapping!

It's coming, it's coming...the annual Stampin' Up! convention in Salt Lake City!  This means I get all excited about eating out at restaurants everyday, catching up with all my demonstrator friends from the U.S. and I am surrounded by new products, creativity and fun and laughter all around.  Can you tell I'm getting excited?  I know it could not possibly be more exciting than last year (read about it HERE) but I know I'll have a good time.
Well, must start swap cards.  I don't have to swap.  It's not mandatory.  It's just that I can't stand being in a room full of excited stampers and not swap when everyone around me is swapping.
Here's a card we made at a recent sweet and simple card class that I am going to use as a swap card.
It uses the new in colours of lost lagoon and blackberry bliss. I layered the blossom punch, pansy punch and petite petals punch to create the flower.  A little sentiment from the Lots of Thanks stamp set finishes it off.
Don't forget to order the new in colours or any other supplies you need from my online store.

No comments:

Post a Comment