Thursday, July 31, 2014

last day of the month!


The end of the month means that the Stampin' Up! specials of the month are almost gone.
I suddenly remembered sometime in the past few days that there was a digital print special available.  I had no time to think of it or do anything when I was getting ready for convention. Now I'm just lounging around relaxing so...digital scrapbooking of my recent cruise pictures seemed to be in order!  Finished the book just in time! Here's hoping I can upload it...the wifi is acting up around here.  Here's a couple of pages:


 
Don't forget today is the last day for the buy 3 get 1 free designer series paper special too! Shop now on my online store!
Curious what the august special is? Go to my website www.genevieve.stampinup.net on august 1st to be the first to find out. I will tell you it has something to do with the big shot!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment