Thursday, January 16, 2014

12 Days Till Sale-a-bration

Did I mention that I took these pictures while on the airplane coming back from Houston?  I don't know why I didn't think to take it out of the cellophane envelope.  Anyway, I think the gray color of the airplane tray makes a nice backdrop don't you think? :) 
Here's a pretty swap card using the Petal parade sale-a-bration set.  I love the soft colours.  The card base is pink pirouette.
 
I had such trouble getting to Houston because of the bad weather so I felt like I was running since I arrived a day late plus it took me a while to figure out that to get Wifi I had to go to the hotel lobby...So, I didn't get to blog as thoroughly as I normally do when I go away to a stampin' event.
I'll try to paste a link here to the fun Manager's Reception event. 
I was glad my flight got in so that I didn't miss it!  I would've been so disappointed.
I have to admit, my life has become a lot more fun since I've joined the Stampin' UP! family!
Hope this link works!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment