Thursday, December 26, 2013

Stampin' Up! Deals deals deals

Here's the weekly Stampin' Up!deals that are ending this Monday Dec. 30th.  My favourites on this list are the pear pizzazz ink pad, hardware clips (perfect for masculine cards), the chevron ribbon and of course, you can't forget the punch.  Most of you know I'm a punchaholic so it's always exciting to see a punch on special.


Other "deals" you need to be aware of:


  • Stampin' Up! has announced that they will be ending off 2013 with a re-loading of the clearance rack!  This re-stocking of the clearance rack is scheduled to go live on December 27th so get on my store as early as you can to get the best deals 
  • My customer appreciation event is scheduled for this Sunday Dec. 29th but RSVP asap so I have the right amount of stampin' supplies for you.  You can expect 4 make n takes showing off some of the new spring catalogue goodies, light snacks, raffle prizes, and my cash and carry BUY ONE GET ONE table will be open.  This event is drop in style so come anytime between 1:30pm and 4:30pm. (club members and recent hostesses have VIP entrance at 1:00pm)  With all this cold weather, I'm ready for spring...here's a sneak peek of one of the cards we will make. (look, there's that chevron ribbon I'm in love with...)  I like this card so much it will probably be a swap card when I head off to the Stampin' Up! leadership conference in January. 

  • HALF-PRICE  Ladies Night Out!: Come enjoy my sweet and simple 4 card class for half price when you bring a friend! This means you will get to make 4 cards with matching envelopes for only $7.50 or Free with an order (min. $12.50).  All you have to do to qualify for this deal is bring a new friend to stamp with you at my sweet and simple class on Thursday January 30th, 7:00pm.  RSVP required. 

I hope you, like me,  are enjoying these holiday days to do some stampin' relaxin' therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment