Monday, October 14, 2013

Happy thanksgiving!

Just a quick post to wish you all a happy thanksgiving! I hope you enjoyed a restful weekend!
I enjoyed time with the kids and doing ordinary family things. Poor kevin was under the weather so he mostly stayed in bed. It made me thankful for all the times he's healthy and takes care of little things in the house. 
I was also thankful that I made up the gratitude journal a while back. Yesterday over dinner we talked about all the things we were thankful for and each of us wrote our list down on the journaling sheet that came with the thanksgiving simply created kit. It was so fun to read what each of the kids had written. I know that this season when the kids are young flies by in a moment and I'm so glad that I have their thoughts and cute handwriting preserved. 
I'm also thankful I got some stamping time over the weekend. Here's one of my favorite cards I stamped. It uses night of navy dsp and the chalk talk stamp set. Fast and easy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment