Sunday, September 1, 2013

Making envelopes is easy!!!

Here's the latest new tool that is available!  It's called the envelope punch board. (item 133774) You know I think it's awesome because it's home is right on my craft table.  Not in a drawer, not under the table, not on the shelf.  It's sitting right on my table for easy access.  I think I am going to be an envelope making monster soon.  It is so easy to make envelopes of almost any size!  I can use all my pretty designer series paper!  It's wonderful!  Check out what I've made and check out the video below.  I love that there's a corner rounder incorporated right into the tool. 

The card above uses the modern medley dsp and simply sketched hostess set.  (I think this might be my favourite hostess set.  Make sure to become a stampin4fun club member or host your own private class to get your set!)  The black and very vanilla is striking together isn't it?

This winter card uses the winter frost DSP and the Joy to the World Stamp set.  Bermuda Bay is the card base colour.  I just wanted to use something a little non traditional.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment